- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 12 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
For Chutney :-
Garlic ( 8 to 10 cloves)
Chili powder ( 2 to 3 teaspoons)
Cumin powder( 2 to 3 teaspoon)
Coriander powder ( 3 teaspoon)
Salt ( as per taste)
For Pakoda :-
Chickpea flour ( 1 cup)
Salt ( as per taste )
Water ( 1 1\2 cups)
Oil (for frying)
- We will prepare Pakoda first.
- Take chickpea flour,salt and water. Mix them well and form fine batter.
- Heat oil in the pan and with the help of spoon or directly by your hand make Pakoda from batter.
- Fry pakoda on a medium flame til pakoda become crispy.
- Take all pakoda in mixer jar add garlic,chili powder, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder and make paste out of it.
- Pakoda chutney is ready to serve.
- You can enjoy it with Vada Paav, Roti and other Pakoda dishes.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.