- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Boneless chicken - 500 gms
Hung curd - 2 tbsp
Blanch palak/spinach - 1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Green chutney - 1 tsp
Chopped green chilly - 3 to 4
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Grated processed cheese - 1/2 cup
Butter - 4 tbsp
- Add spinach in a boiled water and strain it.
- Take a large bowl marinate chicken with hung curd,ginger garlic paste,garam masala powder,green chutney,green chilly,blanch spinach,lemon juice and salt.
- Keep aside for 15 mins. Heat butter in a pan.
- Add marinated chicken in full heat flame.
- Cover it for one to two mins. and cook in a high flame.
- Switch off the gas and add grated cheese. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.