- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Chopped lady finger / Bhindi - 500 gms
Finely chopped tomato - 300 gms
Panch Phoran Masala (cumin seeds, black mustard seeds, onion seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds) - 1 tbsp
Crushed garlic cloves - 4
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 4 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
- Dry roast the cumin seeds,fennel seeds,black mustard seeds, onion seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Now panch phoran masala is ready.
- Heat one tbsp oil in a pan.
- Add ladies finger/bhindi and cover it and cook in a low flame till tender and keep aside.
- In the same pan heat 2 tbsp oil. Add panch phoran masala to crackle.
- Add crushed garlic clove and cook till brown. Add tomatoes and stir fry for 1 - 2 mins.
- Add coriander powder,red chilly powder,turmeric powder and 2 tbsp water and mix well.
- Add fried bhindi/lady finger and salt and cook for two to three mins in slow flame and cover.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or chapatis.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.