- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Cottage cheese/paneer 1 cup
Potato (boiled and mashed) 1 big
Onion (chopped finely) 2 table spoon
Green Chilli (chopped finely) 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander Leaves (chopped finely) 1 table spoon
Corn flour 2 table spoon
All purpose flour 2 table spoon
Black pepper powder 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
bread crumbs 1/2 cup
Oil 4 table spoon
- Take a large bowl add cottage cheese,boiled n mashed potato,onion,green chilly,coriander leaves,black pepper powder,corn flour and salt and mix well..
- Divide the dough into equal size balls.
- Shape each ball to flat patties of medium thickness.
- Take a bowl mix all purpose flour and little water and make a thick batter.
- Dip the cutlet into the all purpose flour batter and coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Place the cutlet on the pan and shallow fry from both the sides. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.