- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Cottage cheese/paneer cubes - 200 gms
Sliced onion - 1
Finely chopped ginger - 1 tsp
Finely chopped garlic - 1 tsp
Sesame seeds - 1 tbsp
Green chilly paste - 1 tsp
- Heat one tbsp clarified butter in a pan
- Add whole black pepper,cloves ,green cardamom and sesame seeds and fry it and keep aside.
- Once cooled,add one tbsp water and make a smooth paste.
- In the same pan add 2 tbsp clarified butter. Add sliced onion and ginger garlic and stir fry till dark brown.
- Add green chilly paste,turmeric powder,curd and saute for 1 - 2 mins. Add sesame seeds paste and mix well.
- Add one cup of water and cover it. When water comes to boil add cottage cheese/paneer cubes and salt.
- And cook for 3 - 4 mins. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.