- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Wheat flour 1 cup
clarified butter 4 table spoon
Papad 2 nos
Red chilli powder 1/4 tea spoon
Chaat masala 1/4 tea spoon
Green Chilli (chopped) 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander leaves 1 table spoon
Salt 1 pinch
- Roast the papad and crush it.
- Take a bowl add crushed papad,red chilly powder.green chilly,chat masala,coriander leaves and salt.
- Make a soft dough of wheat flour with the help of water. Then roll out the thick paratha.
- Spread the clarified butter and cut into square shape of the paratha.
- Add the crushed papad mixture in one of the square and cover with other square.
- Now put the crushed papad mixture and cover it. Repeat the same process.
- Dust the wheat flour in the last square and roll out the parathsa
- Heat non stick pan.
- Cook on hot pan applying clarified butter till both the sides are cooked and golden brown in color.
- First one mins cook in high flame then in slow flame. Serve hot with chutney..
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.