- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour 1.5 cup
clarified butter 2 table spoon
Baking Powder 1/2 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Sugar 1/2 tea spoon
Curd 2 table spoon
Milk 2 table spoon
Onion seeds 1 table spoon
Butter 50 gram
Green peas / Matar 1 cup
Red chilli powder 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
Amchur / Dry Mango powder 1/4 tea spoon
Asafoetida 1/4 tea spoon
Cumin seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tea spoon
Green Chilli 1/4 tea spoon
Oil 2 table spoon
- Heat oil in a pan. Add asafoetida and cumin seeds to crackle.. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for one mins.
- Add matar/green peas,green chilly,red chilly powder,turmeric powder,and saute for 3 - 4 mins.
- Add amchur/dry mango powder and mix well. Turn off the flame.
- Once cooled ,grind to make a paste. Add salt and mix well. Now stuffing is ready.
- In a kneading bowl mix together all purpose flour,baking powder,salt,sugar,curd,milk and oil.
- Make a soft dough with the help of water.
- Keep aside for one hour in a hot place.
- Take some dough and make medium size ball. Roll into balls.
- Stuff one tbsp matar filling then roll out the naan.
- Add some onion seeds and sprinkle some dry flour and roll out. Grease oven plate with butter.
- Place the naan in preheated oven of 200 c for five mins.
- Flip it oven till brown apply butter. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.