- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour/maida - 1 cup
Semolina/suji - 2 tbsp
Clarified butter - 2 tbsp
Carom seeds - a pinch
Onion seeds - a pinch
Salt to taste
Oil - for frying
For stuffing :-
Boiled n mashed potato - 4 big size
Chopped green chilly - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli powder 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Roasted cumin seeds powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin seeds - a pinch
Chopped coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Take all purpose flour,semolina,clarified butter,carom seeds,onion seeds and salt and mix well.
- Make a crumb like texture. Knead a soft dough and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Boil potatoes,peel and crush them.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds to crackle.
- Add ginger,garlic paste,green,coriander powder,red chilly powder, and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add boiled n crushed potatoes and salt and roasted cumin seeds powder and saute for one mins.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Now stuffing is ready. Let it cool.
- Now roll a dough just like chapati.
- Spread the potato stuffing and roll it and seal the edges. Keep in the fridge for one hour
- Heat enough oil in a pan. Cut the pin wheel samosa into small pieces
- Place the samosa,lower the heat and fry till light brown. Serve the pin wheel samosa with tea. Enjoy.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.