- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
Rice - 1 cup
Split urad dal - 2 tbsp
Poha - 1/2 cup
Salt - for taste
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Curd - 1/2 cup
Oil - 2 tbsp
- Soak rice and split urad dal in water for 3 - 4 hours. Grind to make a soft batter.
- Soak poha for half an hour.
- In a blender add soaked poha and curd to make a fine batter and add this batter in the rice batter.
- Add salt and baking soda and mix well. Grease non stick pan with oil
- Add one tbsp dosa batter and spread it. Drizzle one tbsp oil.
- Flip it and cook both the sides. Serve hot with coconut chutney.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.