- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Potato (grated) 1 bowl
crushed coriander seeds 1/2 tea spoon
Chilli Flakes 1/2 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
Ginger (grated) 1/4 tea spoon
Green chillies (chopped) 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander leaves (chopped) 1 table spoon
Corn flour 2 table spoon
clarified butter 4 table spoon
Salt to taste
- Wash peel and grate the potato.
- Wash in a fresh water for 2 to 3 times and keep in the kitchen towel.
- Take a large bowl add grated potatoes,crushed coriander seeds,chilly flax,coriander leaves,turmeric powder,ginger,green chilly,coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan. Add grated potato mixture and sprinkle the corn flour on the top of the potato pancake.
- Cover it and cook in a medium flame for two mins.
- Turn it and cook on the other side for one mins. Drizzle some clarified butter on it. Serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.