- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Green Chilli 100 gram
Cream 1/2 bowl
Asafoetida/Hing 1/4 tea spoon
Cumin seeds 1 pinch
Turmeric powder 1/4 tea spoon
Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
Fennel seeds powder 1/2 tea spoon
Dry mango powder / amchur 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon
- Wash the chilly and remove the stalk. Cut in a small chunks.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add asafoetida/hing and cumin seeds to crackle.
- Add turmeric powder,coriander powder,fennel seeds powder and saute for while.
- Add green chilly and saute for one to two mins.
- Add salt and dry mango powder/amchur and mix well.
- Cover it and cook in a low flame for 2 - 3 mins.
- Add cream and stir constantly for one to two mins.
- Turn of the flame. Malai mirch is ready. Serve with rice.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.