- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Rajma (Red kidney beans) 1 cup
Water 2 cup
Onion (Chopped) 1 medium
Ginger garlic paste 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder 1 tea spoon
Red chilli powder 1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder 1/2 tea spoon
Clove powder 2-3 clove
Black pepper powder 1/4 tea spoon
Cardamom powder 1/4 tea spoon
Cinnamon powder 1 inch
Salt to taste
Oil 2 table spoon
Green Chilli (chopped) 1 table spoon
- Wash and soak red kidney beans/rajma over night. Pressure cook with two cup of water for 10 mins. Once cooled,reserve the rajma water.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker Add sliced onion and saute till brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste,coriander powder,turmeric powder,red chilly powder,clove powder,black pepper powder and cinnamon powder and saute for 4 - 5 mins.
- Add boiled rajma/red kidney beans and mix well.
- Now add boiled rajma water and salt and cover the lid.
- Pressure cook till one whistle. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.