- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
Rice Flour - 1 Cup
Water - 2 cup
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
- Take a large bowl add rice flour and water and mix well.
- Stir continuously till the lumps dissolves.
- Add salt and cumin seeds and mix well. Make a smooth batter. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- Heat water in a vessel and cover with a plate. Grease the plate.
- Add one tbsp batter on the plate and cover it. After 3 - 4 mins the color of the rice papad is change.
- With the help of knife place the papad on the plastic sheet.
- Again grease the plate and the same process is repeated. Keep in the sunlight for 1 - 2 days.
- Heat enough oil in a pan. Deep fry the rice papad till crispy. Enjoy with tea.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.