- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
Semolina/suji - 1 cup
Finely chopped capsicum - 1/2 bowl
Finely chopped coriander leaves - 1tsp
Gram flour/besan - 1 cup
Curd - 1 cup
Water - 2 cup
Finely chopped green chilly - 1/4 tsp
Grated ginger - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
- Take a large bowl add curd and water and beat it.
- Add semolina,gram flour and salt and mix well.
- Now heat oil in a pan and spread the mixture over it. Flip it when it turns little red.
- Your semolina and gram flour cheela is ready to eat.
- Repeat the same process with rest of the batter.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.