- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
Gram flour - 1 cup
All purpose flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 cup
Water - 1 cup
Clarified butter - 1 cup
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Heat clarified butter in a pan.
- Roast the gram flour,all purpose flour on medium flame until light brown in color and give out the fragrance.
- After stirring for 10 - 15 mins turn off the flame and keep aside.
- In the same pan heat sugar and water and bring to boil till sugar dissolves and get 2 and half thread consistency.
- Mix the roasted gram flour and all purpose flour in the sugar syrup beat until it forms flakes.
- Pour into greased plate. After half an hour cut into diamond shape.
- Note : Sugar syrup will form a ball when dropped into cold water and when removed from the water can be easily flattened.
- Getting a correct sugar syrup consistency is the most important.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.