- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
Semolina / Sooji 1 cup
All Purpose flour / Maida 1 cup
Wheat flour 1/2 cup
Carom Seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Onion seeds 1/4 tea spoon
Salt to taste
Oil 4 table spoon
Oil (for frying) enough
- Take a large bowl add semolina,all purpose flour,wheat flour,salt,four tbsp oil,carom seeds,onion seeds and mix well.
- Knead to make a stiff dough. Make a crumb like texture. Keep aside for 30 mins. Knead it again.
- Divide the dough into round balls. Roll out dough into thick circle.
- Now cut the circle in small diamond shapes.
- Heat enough oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Fry the namapara on slow flame till golden brown.
- Drain on paper napkin. Serve with hot tea or coffee.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.