- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour - 2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1 cup
Condensed milk - 1 cup
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Butter - 50 gms
Cocoa powder - 4 tbsp
Crushed walnuts - 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180 c. Grease and dust the baking pan.
- Take a large bowl whisk the sugar and water. Add condensed milk and butter and mix well. Mix until creamy and fluffy.
- Shieve baking powder,cocoa powder and all purpose flour together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the dish. Spread the walnut on the top of the cake.
- Bake for 25 - 30 mins. in pre heat oven. Now the tasty chocolate cake is ready. Check by inserting the knife if it comes out clear it done.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.