- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 3 people
- Meal course
- Side Dish
Onion ( 1 to 2 pieces)
Tomato ( 2 to 3 pieces)
Mustard seeds(1 teaspoon)
Cumin seeds( 2 teaspoon)
Red chili powder ( 2 to 3 teaspoon)
Salt ( as per taste)
Oil ( 2 teaspoon)
Coriander powder ( 2 teaspoon)
Water ( 1/2 cup)
Urad dal /split black gram (1 teaspoon)
Curry leaves (5 to 10 leaves)
- Chop onion and tomato .
- Heat oil in the pan and add asafoetida .
- Add urad dal and saute till Dal turns pink in color.
- Add onion and saute till it becomes transparent.
- Add tomato and saute for a minute.
- Add red chili powder, salt,coriander powder and switch off the flame.
- Take this preparation in mixer jar and make a fine paste and add water as per required.
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and sizzle.
- Add curry leaves and paste and saute for a minute. Tomato chutney is now ready.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.