- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
All purpose flour - 2 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 4 tbsp
For stuffing :-
Finely chopped onion - 2 tbsp
Finely chopped french beans - 2 tbsp
Finely chopped capsicum - 2 tbsp
Grated carrot - 2 tbsp
Grated processed cheese - 1/2 cup
Pizza sauce - 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilly flakes - 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
- Take a large bowl add all purpose flour,baking powder,salt and 4 tbsp oil and mix well.
- Make a crumble like texture. Knead a stiff dough with the help of water.
- Cover this dough with muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 mins.
- Now heat oil in a pan. Add onion and stir fry for one mins. Add all veggies and saute till crunchy.
- Add salt,black pepper powder,chilly flakes,pizza sauce and grated cheese and mix well.
- Keep in the fridge for 15 mins. Now stuffing is ready.
- Divide the dough into four equal size balls and roll it like chapati.
- Cut into a square shape. Now cut into four square.
- Place one tbsp veggies into two square. And cover with other two square pieces.
- Seal the edges. Press the edges with fork.
- Keep in the fridge for an hour. Heat enough oil in a pan.
- Place the pizza puff lower the heat and fry till light brown and crispy. Drain and serve hot.
Please login to see or insert a new variation.Login Here
Eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.